Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The mother gives my love

The mother gives my love
my mother is a serious person, she usually after I play the serious critique over there I, don't want to have a meal, want to eat the time of noodles and beat me at me.
once, I kicked football with elder brother and kicked 30 minutes tos, typed a computer in home, the mother saw and seriously stood on a side to say:Love so to type a computer, grow up to also want to take the entrance examination of university and ascend a Chin Hua, absolutely is a fudge!I listenned to, reason all ignore, again take over 1, say:The Chin Hua has what okay, the Chin Hua is just an useless a heap of discard!Once the elder brother listen to and roar with laughter, mother's fire:Chin Hua not good, can pass examination a garbage school have already been getting more very good, also not want, your that elder brother didn't enter a Chin Hua and all entered people's university, you, I see grow up be give anticipating of garbage!Finish saying, then picked up stick to rush through me to go out, and then say:Be free play ball or run, don't play a computer in the home, have fun again for a while, after a while, wreck computer.My side walks side to put blame on and think:Hum, the person greatly has what fantastic.
in this evening, what I felt hungry all could not opened eyes, once the mother listen to, quickly go toward to outside run, I think that the mother basically doesn't love me, even I am hungries all ignore, return to outside run, keep waiting mother come back, I just know, originally, the mother still keeps loving mine.Take many things in mother's hand, among them, it is a much beautiful food to have a bag inside, I saw and quickly ran over there and picked up thing, and the big big ground ate.
the sun only have 1, bring us warmth, the family also only has a , will bring us happiness, warmth, happy with love our father mother.Chinese composition net original contributions, search Chinese composition net 100 times the first be, remember our areas:Www.T262.coM

No comments:

Post a Comment