Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I am most unforgettable feeling

I am most unforgettable feeling
at I 7-year-old birthday of that day of, the grandfather bought a Brazil turtle as my gift.My liking a little animal most is a tortoise, I took for it a good to listen name skin skin.
I go to school and release from school to all want to extrude every day some time are from the drawer in take out some animal feed to feed skin skin.Skin skin in the beginning, not habit, always very shy, sank in the underwater side.Afterwards, it slowly knows that I am a good person, can't hurt it.Hence had fun with me, whenever I feed its food, it is like a lovely kid blare!The one mouthful ate thing to go in and returned to show it toward me obedient.
sometimes, it is very very naughty.Don't know how it is climbed a fish tank one day.I sought for a long time for a long time, still don't seek it, the in the mind is anxious.While having a meal, I hear a pair of shoeses in have take a stroll of voice, hurriedly run over one lo, skin skin unexpectedly at in smilingly looking at me, seem to be saying:Ha ha!This played hide-and-seek me to win.The originally big king is getting more hungry now, take some things for me quickly.I am in distress situation, put it into Shui-li and fed some fingerlings, saw the skin skin eating with relish.
under my feeding, the skin skin gradually became strong, the grandmother saw say:Let the skin skin return to great universe.Once I listenned to cry, because I and skin skin feelings Be getting deeper, can afterwards I agree, because only put back great universe, then it can find out a friend to lead a more happy life.I didn't wish to put too far and so to can't see skin skin, so I put it at the big garden pond of small area in.The day after in, I see the weather fine will see skin skin to the garden pond with grandfather.The skin skin minds act as upon mind with me, it seems to know that I will see it, it then on the rock, war's elongation head, look in all directions.When I walked over to feed its thing to eat, it have to the idea ground swim across, the elongation arm says "hello" with me.Occasionally the skin skin will wear another tortoise to see us.
regardless the skin skin has many friends again, it can't forgets me, either, because I am as the deepest as its feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment