Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Ski a composition

Ski a composition
we go first a locker room to change dress that day, I pout of put on very thick skiing to take.The order of sequence of wearing can not make wrong, because is braces trousers, must wear pants first, wear clothes behind, again exactly the building change skiing Xue.Put on snow Xue to start to walk road to come to swagger ground to be like penguin, really interesting!
walk into although the skiing field is very cold,the inside is very noisy, skiing field inside all often someone is fall on one's back to trip and fall down.
father teach me the snow Zhang in the handle knob to put by the side of the feet, the person's center of gravity before going toward, put out strength a slippery, the person went ahead.Admire!I will also ski.I feel I also ability rapid flew before going toward.Oh!I want to fly and flew me positive excitement wear, suddenly come to look up at sky one Jiao, but not painful at all, really have fun.
the ascent way is most interesting, the ascent way totally has up, in, next three.I arrived at most bottom layer, there is coach in the instruction, the coach says that shining on a horoscope form is slippery.I shine on the appearance of horoscope form to drop downwards to go according to the request, feel portrait Teng cloud drive fog, true stimulate!But a get to flat ground I greatly come to look up at sky one Jiao, the person who lead around roars with laughter, I am really like a happy baby at this time.
my first-time skiing is really interesting, I hereafter also come here to ski.Ski a composition
does everyone know?The aquatic park skiing field is getting more completed!We the Mu walked to since then ascend pleased itinerary.I have already expected this day, hence I press mother's way:Open to quickly open to hurry.But the in the mind still keep understanding, too quick will have an accident past.But want to hurry up again, the car Dian Dian walked rather and rather a very long road.Imperceptibly ascended a very long bridge, call eight inside set bridge.This bridge's going up will chase your dish dizzy.Although this road isn't long, but this road is already a to me very long very long road.Finally, we arrived aquatic skiing field in the park.
we bought admission ticket, after going in again walk a very long road, this just arrived aquatic skiing field in the park.Rented snow to have, I put on snow shoes very difficultly and trampled sledge.After armeding to the teeth, really and a little bit be like the felling of Eskimo.I am a birth cow the Du isn't afraid tiger, I make the mother pull snow ascent for me, oneself slips down all of a sudden.But don't know to ski main theme, just slippery snow a heavily fell down.But I climb by myself, or continue to insist a practice.Slowly feel this skiing has a little be like round slippery, the main theme is to bend from the waist song knee, body anteversion.After the gradual orientation, I start acquainting with, can pull to spread to take up, oneself Sou of slip down smoothly all of a sudden.I am successful!The victory belongs to my not afraid difficult person, ha ha!
skiing really have fun!But the time fleets away, an hour of limit right away is, although also want to play again, can I still kept very unwilling to part withly leaving a skiing field.Ski a composition
this winter, I went to green state and skied.That condition, that vehemence really makes people difficult to forget!
once we enter the front door of skiing field to see one pure, Tashan seems a pure coat of putting on.I arrive at a foot of a hill on seeing, !Good Gao is very abrupt!The in the mind secretly thinks:Can the so high but abrupt mountain slip up?If slip up, in case of falling off a small life can have no ah!My in the mind is very frightened.The mother really wants to see through my idea to say:Not the vital part is afraid, a little bit bolder!At this time, Wang Yi Xuan comes over here to say:Good Hui there is courage comparing them with me?I crustily the skin of head brag of say:Don't little lo person, how not dare?I with Wang Yi Xuan all climb last hilltop, I picked up once the slippery Gan support and brush and then fly to slip down downward and frightenned at that time my tearses all the run off have been already come.Silently say in my heart:Father, mother sees again!My eyes always don't dare to open, had been slipping till a foot of a hill to descend.But, I didn't fall down, I happy pole!I say to Wang Yi Xuan:How, take?What he admired says:I really lost.The words listenned to him, I happily jumped.
I and although Wang Yi Xuan's game ended, but the happy voice on the skiing field the joke still resound

No comments:

Post a Comment