Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The teacher's vision

The teacher's vision
nearby came in contact with many visions at me:The parents expect of vision;The vision of classmate question;Even see the vision that oneself loses in the mirror but, teacher that urge on, encouragement of the vision make me deeply record in the heart.
at beginning 2:00, the English teacher has become us the vice- form master of class.At that time, I the four greatest major courses excel most of is English.And, however how long my lunch box ascended lesson representative of English.The course in everyday, only on arriving lesson my whole individual of English to be like to eat stimulant, specially active.When the teacher prelects, also very wit, often of will arouse the atmosphere of class, so I also fancied this lesson more.When the honesty speaks a point, I will also follow the teacher's vision to walk, that time, the teacher's vision is serious but again earnest, the slightest don't neglect.But at once lesson up, the teacher did for us to listen to a dint practice, I should be should stay on the safe side of attain excellent above or good be partial to last.Can be teacher listens to the dint to the whole slice and all finishes speaking, we after also finishing listenning to, I return overdo check 1 time, discovered an important mistake, is also what I usually make, leak, this is what I don't want and see most , but I have to accept, change and think now already late.When the teacher nearby wants to me to criticize mine, I am hard to suppress me at that time nervous mood, I have been lowering the head, don't dare to lift, my hard imagination English teacher is what kind of vision!Although is a pony tiger, , at in test, probably cause an as different as chalk and cheese result for these several cents.I slowly raise head and show unintentionally to deeply blame and expect to make me understand in the teacher's eyes, I should remember this to make time and time again false precept, profoundly understanding so hereafter serious result.
each time have a class is all this a few excellent grades to living an answer problem and hardly see another classmate the figure including I, I also seldom answer a question on my own initiative.How much time, all very passive drive the teacher call answer problem, my answer is also to pay falter, I can not remember clearly.But, make me surprisingly BE, even if what I answered isn't very accurate, but I have never had to see blaming of any strict Li in the teacher's vision.A teacher speaks English book son, the on the way met a hard nut to crack and had no a person to dare to stand up an answer, at this time, I see this of my own book son up have 1 hang up, I this rightness, spoke amiss the classmates meeting can't joke I, so, I am always hesitant, in mind do a conflict, hard put is good.At this time, I just and where want again while raising hand and wanting to nextly band together, I see she is as opposite as I but see, that was pure to have be full of encouragement and expectation in divine eyes, she seems to understand my idea, she seems at use the teacher's vision vision communicates with me, , gave me the strength, let me bring up courage.Try and see, and then have what I tell myself, the handle knob doing not hestitate raises very highly, returns by a self-confident vision toward the teacher and tells her that I have already got ready!Under the teacher's help, I am smooth of for after this do an explanation, I another time vision that stare at a teacher, that is endorse, happy of, the vision speaking favorably with the classmates matches two to a.
the teacher's vision is indispensable one part in my growth, appreciate vision that teacher urge on to my guide line correct direction;Appreciate vision that teacher encourage, in my difficulty give me strength and courage.The teacher's vision
station in blazing hot summer in, I can not help thinking of the teacher's vision.The froufrou of leaf knocks my heart, the Kou opens the memory that my lock hides.
the fragment 1< br/>inside in the classroom quietness of, the lettering voice and the voice of pacing of teacher that hear the classmates sand sand.We under way science examine.Trying one is easy, I three times five divided by two and then finish doing.At this time, sit at the same table Tong Tong my elbow, sent out to plea for help signal to me.I turn head to took a look a teacher and also leave me very far.I then have no to have scruples about of tried book to pass to pass by.Being thief head quarter is guilty, I turn head to hope to watch from a distance a teacher again, sees the teacher get angry of hope me, vision a way benefit sword, piercing my heart.I blushed and hurriedly accepted book son back.
the fragment 2< br/>deliver language book son!I anxiously sit on the seat.Ling Mu Xin, 98.5 cents!The teacher is tiny to grind to a stop for a while, the kind and genial eyes hurl comes to praise highly of vision.She is the tallest cent!I happy pole, quickly once connected book son, the in the mind was like to eat honey similar sweet.
the fragment 3< br/>the general cleaning started, the teacher handed over to me a task:Wipe a window of classroom clean.I once connected dish cloth and jumped up a window sill and completed a teacher to teach to my glorious task.I think:Must thoroughly do!A glass is cleanly wiped by me.The teacher looking at me with a kind of complicated vision and have applause, love, like how emollient quantity of vision!
the teacher's vision, every moment educate us.The teacher's eyes opened the front door of knowledge for us, it is our to indicate a light!

No comments:

Post a Comment