Wednesday, February 11, 2015

a unforgettable matter


a unforgettable matter
rise from my birth, my life is like a white piece, here noodles have nothing at all.I must make this paper abundant and colorful, so I start learning to walk, theory words, learn to wear a clothes etc., but learn among the process of these things, make me the most unforgettable is learn to ride bicycle.
I still clearly remember, I am just 6 years old at that time, and I am reading kid's park.When I released from school to go home every day, looking at those be riding bicycle than my big elder brother the elder sisterses, I really envied them so much, I how hoped that I can be like them so.
one day I release from school to return to house to say to father:Father, I want to learn to ride bicycle, you teach me, not very good.Father generously promised.Father first teach I how trolley, then teach me how to trample plank.Father if ever at nearby, I still kept falling off some times, every fall off nose the green face is swollen.Is the most serious of was my feet to sprain at a time, I took a rest quite a few genius to like.Father saw love, he made me grow up some ability and learning again!I am to be not willing to give up, I fall down to climb to continue to do right away behind each time, even if pain I also endure.Because I believe I can definitely of, day with each passing day of past, I finally learn to ride bicycle, I am a what excitement!I finally can be like those elder brother's the elder sisterses to so and freely and at ease ride bike!
learn this time although the car is very hard, what I learned not only only ride bike, I still have a good time from the high school to want the bitterness, bravely face a difficulty, where fall down and then where stand up.The career that learns a car makes me the whole life difficult to forget. In the article describing scenery, the adequacy makes use of parable, personification, can get the scenery depiction more vivid. Personification, mean usage imagination, the thing be the person write.(Next 88)describe scenery with the personification method, can make scenery live a new life to move, image, increase the atmosphere of article.Using is personification, have to find out scenery and others' of a little bit alike. The parable is to make the another to a thing ratio and have a little bit alike thing with it, also call draw an analogy.The parable is used to really slice, plain easily understand, can make the scenery described more the beauty is moving, leave a deep and fresh clear impression for reader.To make parable accurate have to learn in the observation of the colleague launch association of thought:Want does this scenery what thing resemble with.Again want, they which places resemble, the likeness finding out both orders, the likeness point seeks accurately, parable also more accurate.Seek likeness to order, generally can consider as follows from several aspects:Outline likeness, color likeness, voice likeness, length size likeness, dynamic state alike etc..Please see nether excellent piece part: In spring, she is like the fairy maiden in the nursery tale.The defoliation of the light green of summit of hill is loose, be like the yarn towel of fairy maiden.The green tree between the mountains is like the green tunic of fairy maiden, the in the interval blooms of white pear flower, be like to embellish in the blossom of green tunic.Below the hills of the cherry flower bush is like the flower skirt of fairy maiden.Under the foot of a hill of one slice dandelion flower, be like fairy maiden the yellow wearing to embroider to spend shoe. The parable here is plain to easily understand, and combines the parable and the personification to use at a cake of, increased the vivid and interest of article more, at the same time, also better earth's surface reached the feeling of little author's fancy to spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment