Saturday, January 3, 2015

The story of tooth

The story of tooth
the dental braces record(a)
morning, the aunt took me to go to a new China hospital.
after we arrive, the aunt went first dentistry to register.Then, took me to walk into dentistry.My doctor surname often, her request to the tooth is very scathing.Aunt explained my circumstance to her, the doctor made me open a mouth and saw my tooth.She says that I am a congenital missing tooth, need to line up first all teeth forward and tightly, so as to fill dental cavity.After I listenned to, the flash across in brain is many to float to think, putting on the dental braces will can't be like other people to say so, can not have a meal for many days.Or what also not edible, edibles soft food.Still already brush teeth again how should brush?
quickly lie like!The ear spreads doctor scathing voice beside.I see the thing and a bowl that the doctor take out two iron a bucket after lying down.She opens a bucket to put the powder in one Shao blue into a bowl, again become powder with water paste, then has a top in iron.Finish doing these, she stuffs into iron my mouth, let my tooth print in the top, another iron has to also do like this.
print the model of good tooth, she and then wash a tooth clearly for me, will some whet to go, end, she took out to shoot camera to clap my tooth.
the work prefaces all finish doing, she says to me:Had a meal each time, must brush teeth, want to brush for three minutes each time, next time come me can want a check, don't hastily.Because she is an expert, all very busy every day, so she sees aunt good time go to hospital, can in no way attend early or be late.
the dental braces record(two)
today, and then want go to hospital.I am some frightened, because I feel to wear dental braces to must be very painful.
the hospital arrived, the doctor made us wait for a second first, because of previous haven't completed.About led for 20 minutes, the doctor made me lie well, she prepared a device.She first will an an of of metal material fixedly on my tooth, put a wire of about five Li rices into those metal materials again, tail after hang up on my molar teeth.I think like this good.The doctor takes out the wire of root flection again and use a the pincers betwixt one of Mao clip tightly, then the set is on my tooth and by leap and bound turn pincers, the wire Ning is tight.Each tooth Ning good, but the wire is a bit long, so the doctor took out a pair of scissors again, surplus of the wire shear to go one by one, again stuff into wire head to sew with the small stick in.
finally completed, the doctor gave repeated advice to me:The notter edible hard food to notice while brushing teeth, if the wire head came out, press into it.These several days, just completed probably don't adapt to, will be more painful, lead for a 23 days good.Brush teeth to be good friends with to brush so much!
I say to the aunt:Does that brush teeth to break dental braces?Need not worry, the doctor is affirmative to all complete.The aunt answered.
took leave a doctor, walked on the way home, I had a kind of unspeakable felling and seemed to be a bit happy.Can I also not know why I have to be happy!
the dental braces record(three)
put on the second day of dental braces, my tooth started a pain.Eat noodles at noon, I can not also eat!
noon, the aunt did slice son Chuan.I picked up chopsticks to eat, can chopsticks on carelessly running into a tooth, can be really painful!I don't want to eat, because the chopsticks send to noodles to run into a tooth and really can not stand.Can no matter how it is, I this always musts eat, either!That isn't hungry to develop trouble.I endure ache to gingerly eat noodles and ate about one lesser half, the aunt says to me:If really can not eat, that you drink soup!Drinking the soup will also run into a bowl, however compare eat noodles like 1:00.Hence, I finish drinking soup.
dinner, the aunt did cellophane noodles soup for me, I ate a lot.Luckily the aunt does of rice is softer, otherwise I didn't know how to have a meal.The relation of tooth, so I have a meal to chew and have to directly descend to swallow.If rice is also hard, can not directly swallow.
have a meal, I brushed teeth and discovered that my lips are all whetted to break or whole is a wire of print son.Once I run into those bubbles, will feel very painful.Can this how again?For the sake of good-looking, and then have what way?This pain and sufferings still doesn't calculate what, hereafter grow a tooth Be getting more painful.
ah, originally I feel that wearing dental braces is pretty divertive.I just feel now that wearing dental braces is true painful!

No comments:

Post a Comment